Transportation Secretary Foxx to discuss high speed rail at USHSR summit
Amanda Bayhi | February 24, 2014
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx is slated as to headline the 3-day High Speed Rail Summit in Washington, D.C. starting Tuesday.
Foxx — along with 12 members of Congressmen, Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) Deputy Administrator Karen Hedlund and others — will talk about high speed rail in America during the summit, which is presented by the US High Speed Rail Association (USHSR).
Summit topics will include the planning, construction and contracts associated with California High Speed Rail; the planning, investment and development of the Northeast Corridor (NEC); the global high speed rail network; the national high speed rail program, schedules and funding; private investments and more.
For more information about the High Speed Rail Summit, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views