Transportation Secretary Foxx to discuss high speed rail at USHSR summit
Amanda Bayhi | February 24, 2014
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx is slated as to headline the 3-day High Speed Rail Summit in Washington, D.C. starting Tuesday.
Foxx — along with 12 members of Congressmen, Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) Deputy Administrator Karen Hedlund and others — will talk about high speed rail in America during the summit, which is presented by the US High Speed Rail Association (USHSR).
Summit topics will include the planning, construction and contracts associated with California High Speed Rail; the planning, investment and development of the Northeast Corridor (NEC); the global high speed rail network; the national high speed rail program, schedules and funding; private investments and more.
For more information about the High Speed Rail Summit, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views