Transportation Secretary Foxx to discuss high speed rail at USHSR summit
Amanda Bayhi | February 24, 2014
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx is slated as to headline the 3-day High Speed Rail Summit in Washington, D.C. starting Tuesday.
Foxx — along with 12 members of Congressmen, Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) Deputy Administrator Karen Hedlund and others — will talk about high speed rail in America during the summit, which is presented by the US High Speed Rail Association (USHSR).
Summit topics will include the planning, construction and contracts associated with California High Speed Rail; the planning, investment and development of the Northeast Corridor (NEC); the global high speed rail network; the national high speed rail program, schedules and funding; private investments and more.
For more information about the High Speed Rail Summit, click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views