Transportation Secretary Foxx names new chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | August 30, 2013
Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx has named former aide to ex-White House Chief of Staff and current Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel as his new chief of staff, according to a report from The Hill.
Foxx also appointed former aide to Emanuel, Sarah Feinberg, to help run the department.
Feinberg has also previously served as a D.C. representative for Facebook and Bloomberg LP.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views