Transportation Secretary Foxx names new chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | August 30, 2013
Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx has named former aide to ex-White House Chief of Staff and current Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel as his new chief of staff, according to a report from The Hill.
Foxx also appointed former aide to Emanuel, Sarah Feinberg, to help run the department.
Feinberg has also previously served as a D.C. representative for Facebook and Bloomberg LP.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax726 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party354 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views