Transportation Secretary Foxx names new chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | August 30, 2013
Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx has named former aide to ex-White House Chief of Staff and current Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel as his new chief of staff, according to a report from The Hill.
Foxx also appointed former aide to Emanuel, Sarah Feinberg, to help run the department.
Feinberg has also previously served as a D.C. representative for Facebook and Bloomberg LP.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views