Transportation Secretary Foxx names new chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | August 30, 2013
Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx has named former aide to ex-White House Chief of Staff and current Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel as his new chief of staff, according to a report from The Hill.
Foxx also appointed former aide to Emanuel, Sarah Feinberg, to help run the department.
Feinberg has also previously served as a D.C. representative for Facebook and Bloomberg LP.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges378 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory337 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college320 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress217 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?153 Views