Transportation Secretary Foxx names new chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | August 30, 2013
Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx has named former aide to ex-White House Chief of Staff and current Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel as his new chief of staff, according to a report from The Hill.
Foxx also appointed former aide to Emanuel, Sarah Feinberg, to help run the department.
Feinberg has also previously served as a D.C. representative for Facebook and Bloomberg LP.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views