Transportation group TRIP names chairman of board
TRIP also elected the following individuals as officers for 2011.
- Kenneth L. Lanford, president, Lanford Brothers Company, Roanoke, Va., was elected president;
- W. Brian Burgett, president and CEO, Kokosing Construction Company Inc., Fredericktown, Ohio, was elected first vice president;
- John C. Hay, vice president, Government Relations, Oldcastle Materials, Inc., Atlanta Ga., was elected second vice president; and
- R.R. Dawson Jr., partner, R.R. Dawson Bridge Co., Lexington, Ky., was re-elected secretary-treasurer.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)805 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects648 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D391 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)302 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots290 Views