Transportation bill public forum postponed
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 18, 2011
The public forum on the next transportation bill with Congressmen Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.), and other Members of the Committee scheduled for Friday, Feb. 18 in Scranton, Pa., has been postponed due to the voting schedule in the House of Representatives.
A new date has not yet been scheduled.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax718 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards390 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund366 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party327 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views