Transportation bill public forum postponed
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 18, 2011
The public forum on the next transportation bill with Congressmen Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.), and other Members of the Committee scheduled for Friday, Feb. 18 in Scranton, Pa., has been postponed due to the voting schedule in the House of Representatives.
A new date has not yet been scheduled.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses898 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views