Transportation bill public forum postponed
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 18, 2011
The public forum on the next transportation bill with Congressmen Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.), and other Members of the Committee scheduled for Friday, Feb. 18 in Scranton, Pa., has been postponed due to the voting schedule in the House of Representatives.
A new date has not yet been scheduled.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views