Transportation bill public forum postponed
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 18, 2011
The public forum on the next transportation bill with Congressmen Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.), and other Members of the Committee scheduled for Friday, Feb. 18 in Scranton, Pa., has been postponed due to the voting schedule in the House of Representatives.
A new date has not yet been scheduled.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds532 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side456 Views