Transpo, E-Bond Epoxies enter into multi-state marketing agreement
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 6, 2011
Transpo Industries, Inc. and E-Bond Epoxies Inc. have entered into a multi-state marketing agreement.
Transpo will be responsible for marketing E-Bond’s 526 Epoxy Multi-Layer Rapid Set Skid-Resistant Polymer Concrete for bridge and parking decks in 36 states across the U.S.
In use for more than 25 years, the 526 overlay has been used on more than 12 million square feet of bridge deck overlays in the U.S. alone.
The superior physical properties of E-Bond’s 526 epoxy and its unique ability to cure quickly in lower temperatures make the 526 overlay material stand out as a cost effective solution for many of today’s overlay projects with very limited construction hours.
Transpo is well established in the field of transportation. The company’s reputation as an expert in rehabilitation, preservation and maintenance of bridge decks has helped Transpo become a leading supplier of new technology materials.
Transpo currently manufactures Polysulfide Epoxy Slurry and Methyl Methacrylate Slurry Overlay Systems as well as other polymer concrete products.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views