Transpo, E-Bond Epoxies enter into multi-state marketing agreement
Transpo Industries, Inc. and E-Bond Epoxies Inc. have entered into a multi-state marketing agreement.
Transpo will be responsible for marketing E-Bond’s 526 Epoxy Multi-Layer Rapid Set Skid-Resistant Polymer Concrete for bridge and parking decks in 36 states across the U.S.
In use for more than 25 years, the 526 overlay has been used on more than 12 million square feet of bridge deck overlays in the U.S. alone.
The superior physical properties of E-Bond’s 526 epoxy and its unique ability to cure quickly in lower temperatures make the 526 overlay material stand out as a cost effective solution for many of today’s overlay projects with very limited construction hours.
Transpo is well established in the field of transportation. The company’s reputation as an expert in rehabilitation, preservation and maintenance of bridge decks has helped Transpo become a leading supplier of new technology materials.
Transpo currently manufactures Polysulfide Epoxy Slurry and Methyl Methacrylate Slurry Overlay Systems as well as other polymer concrete products.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)742 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign271 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers248 Views