Transpo, E-Bond Epoxies enter into multi-state marketing agreement
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 6, 2011
Transpo Industries, Inc. and E-Bond Epoxies Inc. have entered into a multi-state marketing agreement.
Transpo will be responsible for marketing E-Bond’s 526 Epoxy Multi-Layer Rapid Set Skid-Resistant Polymer Concrete for bridge and parking decks in 36 states across the U.S.
In use for more than 25 years, the 526 overlay has been used on more than 12 million square feet of bridge deck overlays in the U.S. alone.
The superior physical properties of E-Bond’s 526 epoxy and its unique ability to cure quickly in lower temperatures make the 526 overlay material stand out as a cost effective solution for many of today’s overlay projects with very limited construction hours.
Transpo is well established in the field of transportation. The company’s reputation as an expert in rehabilitation, preservation and maintenance of bridge decks has helped Transpo become a leading supplier of new technology materials.
Transpo currently manufactures Polysulfide Epoxy Slurry and Methyl Methacrylate Slurry Overlay Systems as well as other polymer concrete products.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority617 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles563 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views