Transoft Solutions releases AutoTURN 8.2 with vehicle library updates
Amanda Bayhi | April 19, 2013
AutoTurn 8.2 also includes updates for overseas clients like the Israel Department of Transportation.
The new version of AutoTURN is compatible with Autodesk AutoCAD 2014, Microsoft Windows 8 and Server 2012.
AutoTURN 8.2 is capable of automatically sharing standardized load and sight line specifications between different workstations in a network installation.
Transoft Solutions develops transportation and engineering software.
For more information, visit transoftsolutions.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views