Transoft Solutions releases AutoTURN 8.2 with vehicle library updates
Amanda Bayhi | April 19, 2013
AutoTurn 8.2 also includes updates for overseas clients like the Israel Department of Transportation.
The new version of AutoTURN is compatible with Autodesk AutoCAD 2014, Microsoft Windows 8 and Server 2012.
AutoTURN 8.2 is capable of automatically sharing standardized load and sight line specifications between different workstations in a network installation.
Transoft Solutions develops transportation and engineering software.
For more information, visit transoftsolutions.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?433 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views