Transoft Solutions releases AutoTURN 8.2 with vehicle library updates
Amanda Bayhi | April 19, 2013
AutoTurn 8.2 also includes updates for overseas clients like the Israel Department of Transportation.
The new version of AutoTURN is compatible with Autodesk AutoCAD 2014, Microsoft Windows 8 and Server 2012.
AutoTURN 8.2 is capable of automatically sharing standardized load and sight line specifications between different workstations in a network installation.
Transoft Solutions develops transportation and engineering software.
For more information, visit transoftsolutions.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving336 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice307 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness279 Views