Transoft Solutions releases AutoTURN 8.2 with vehicle library updates
Amanda Bayhi | April 19, 2013
AutoTurn 8.2 also includes updates for overseas clients like the Israel Department of Transportation.
The new version of AutoTURN is compatible with Autodesk AutoCAD 2014, Microsoft Windows 8 and Server 2012.
AutoTURN 8.2 is capable of automatically sharing standardized load and sight line specifications between different workstations in a network installation.
Transoft Solutions develops transportation and engineering software.
For more information, visit transoftsolutions.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong884 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker335 Views