Transoft Solutions releases AutoTURN 8.2 with vehicle library updates
Amanda Bayhi | April 19, 2013
AutoTurn 8.2 also includes updates for overseas clients like the Israel Department of Transportation.
The new version of AutoTURN is compatible with Autodesk AutoCAD 2014, Microsoft Windows 8 and Server 2012.
AutoTURN 8.2 is capable of automatically sharing standardized load and sight line specifications between different workstations in a network installation.
Transoft Solutions develops transportation and engineering software.
For more information, visit transoftsolutions.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side538 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views