Transmission option added to Bobcat tractor line for increased performance
Dana Lee | September 7, 2010
This new, optional transmission features 12 forward gears and 12 reverse gears with shuttle-shift capabilities for ease of use. It complements the standard hydrostatic transmission (HST) currently offered on these models.
Ideal for customers of all types, the SST transmission will provide optimal PTO output and efficiency. It is designed for use in applications such as mowing, tilling and other high-demand rear PTO applications. It will also excel in applications such as spraying and seeding, where a specific speed needs to be maintained.
For the name of the nearest Bobcat dealer, visit www.bobcatdealer.com. For more information on Bobcat compact tractors, visit www.bobcat.com/utility_machines/tractors.
ABOUT BOBCAT COMPACT EQUIPMENT
Bobcat compact equipment includes skid-steer, all-wheel steer and compact track loaders; compact excavators; mini-track loaders; VersaHandler® telescopic tool carriers; utility vehicles; compact tractors; and Toolcat™ utility work machines. Bobcat is a global brand with more than 600 dealer locations in North America and the leader in compact equipment — the industry’s original innovator, beginning more than 50 years ago with the first compact machine and predecessor to the skid-steer loader. For more information on Bobcat products, visit www.bobcat.com
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views