Training magazine ranks American Infrastructure 9th in Top 125 Awards Program
Amanda Bayhi | March 22, 2013
American Infrastructure was ranked 58th in 2012.
Training magazine’s gives its Training Top 125 Award to organizations with the most successful learning and development programs in the world.
The winners are evaluated with an outside research firm scoring the organizations on five key areas: Training Program/Scope, Tuition Reimbursement, Training Infrastructure and Delivery, Evaluation/ Metrics and Human Resources.
American Infrastructure scored highest in the Human Resources category, advancing the other winners in the areas of competency maps, compensation tied to training, employee satisfaction surveys, length of service and turnover, job openings filled by internal candidates and percentage of new hires referred by employees.
Training magazine recognized American Infrastructure at a black-tie gala held at the Training 2013 Conference & Expo in February at Walt Disney World Coronado Springs Resort.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges256 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America192 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards139 Views