Training magazine ranks American Infrastructure 9th in Top 125 Awards Program
Amanda Bayhi | March 22, 2013
American Infrastructure was ranked 58th in 2012.
Training magazine’s gives its Training Top 125 Award to organizations with the most successful learning and development programs in the world.
The winners are evaluated with an outside research firm scoring the organizations on five key areas: Training Program/Scope, Tuition Reimbursement, Training Infrastructure and Delivery, Evaluation/ Metrics and Human Resources.
American Infrastructure scored highest in the Human Resources category, advancing the other winners in the areas of competency maps, compensation tied to training, employee satisfaction surveys, length of service and turnover, job openings filled by internal candidates and percentage of new hires referred by employees.
Training magazine recognized American Infrastructure at a black-tie gala held at the Training 2013 Conference & Expo in February at Walt Disney World Coronado Springs Resort.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views