Trail King Industries names new president
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | March 18, 2011
Trail King Industries, a manufacturer of open deck and material hauling trailers, named Bruce Yakley as its president. Yakley will succeed current Trail King president, Carol Lowe, who is returning to Carlisle Companies on April 1.
Yakley has 37 years of experience in lean manufacturing, supply chain management, engineering and product development. He most recently served as president and chief operating officer of Brenner Tank, headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Prior to joining Brenner, Yakley was the vice president and general manager of the Refuse Vehicle Division of Federal Signal. He also held senior management positions with Leach Company and JI Case Company.
Yakley will be on-hand to greet customers in the company’s show booths at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas from March 22-25 and at the Mid America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, from March 31 to April 1.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River649 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views