Trail King Industries names new president
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | March 18, 2011
Trail King Industries, a manufacturer of open deck and material hauling trailers, named Bruce Yakley as its president. Yakley will succeed current Trail King president, Carol Lowe, who is returning to Carlisle Companies on April 1.
Yakley has 37 years of experience in lean manufacturing, supply chain management, engineering and product development. He most recently served as president and chief operating officer of Brenner Tank, headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Prior to joining Brenner, Yakley was the vice president and general manager of the Refuse Vehicle Division of Federal Signal. He also held senior management positions with Leach Company and JI Case Company.
Yakley will be on-hand to greet customers in the company’s show booths at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas from March 22-25 and at the Mid America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, from March 31 to April 1.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views