Trade-in program for message, arrow boards gives discounts for new boards
Contractors and agencies can now trade in their old message or arrow board for a discount on a new message or arrow board with the K&K Systems Trade-in Program. The company says the offer is only for a limited time, but did not indicate the length of the time.
The boards can be made by another manufacturer, they do not have to work, and they can be in any condition as long as the solar panel, display board, and hydraulics are still intact.
To trade in your board, contact K&K by clicking here.
MORE FROM Industry
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects661 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)356 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views