Trade-in program for message, arrow boards gives discounts for new boards
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 22, 2012
Contractors and agencies can now trade in their old message or arrow board for a discount on a new message or arrow board with the K&K Systems Trade-in Program. The company says the offer is only for a limited time, but did not indicate the length of the time.
The boards can be made by another manufacturer, they do not have to work, and they can be in any condition as long as the solar panel, display board, and hydraulics are still intact.
To trade in your board, contact K&K by clicking here.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax595 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views