Trade-in program for message, arrow boards gives discounts for new boards
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 22, 2012
Contractors and agencies can now trade in their old message or arrow board for a discount on a new message or arrow board with the K&K Systems Trade-in Program. The company says the offer is only for a limited time, but did not indicate the length of the time.
The boards can be made by another manufacturer, they do not have to work, and they can be in any condition as long as the solar panel, display board, and hydraulics are still intact.
To trade in your board, contact K&K by clicking here.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views