Trade-in program for message, arrow boards gives discounts for new boards
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 22, 2012
Contractors and agencies can now trade in their old message or arrow board for a discount on a new message or arrow board with the K&K Systems Trade-in Program. The company says the offer is only for a limited time, but did not indicate the length of the time.
The boards can be made by another manufacturer, they do not have to work, and they can be in any condition as long as the solar panel, display board, and hydraulics are still intact.
To trade in your board, contact K&K by clicking here.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views