Trade-in program for message, arrow boards gives discounts for new boards
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 22, 2012
Contractors and agencies can now trade in their old message or arrow board for a discount on a new message or arrow board with the K&K Systems Trade-in Program. The company says the offer is only for a limited time, but did not indicate the length of the time.
The boards can be made by another manufacturer, they do not have to work, and they can be in any condition as long as the solar panel, display board, and hydraulics are still intact.
To trade in your board, contact K&K by clicking here.
MORE FROM Industry
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2128 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1321 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...893 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones542 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house483 Views