Tough, Dependable Air Tools! Ergonomic Design Reduces Fatigue
Better Roads Staff | June 29, 2010
These tools are specifically designed to reduce fatigue and increase productivity, without compromising performance or price. Plus, integral noise mufflers reduce noise pollution and the risk of hearing loss. A variety of tool steels such as chisels, points, asphalt cutters, or ground rod drivers are available to handle specific applications.
All of Kaeser’s MobilairTools™ are made from top quality raw materials. The valves, pistons, and other moving parts are made from shock resistant tool steel and are heat treated to a specified Rockwell hardness for exceptional toughness and durability.
Kaeser’s complete MobilairTools™ line includes rock drills, rivet busters, trench diggers, chipping hammers and backfill tampers. For more information, please call 800-777-7873 or visit us at www.kaeser.com/mobilair.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views