Tough, Dependable Air Tools! Ergonomic Design Reduces Fatigue
Better Roads Staff | June 29, 2010
These tools are specifically designed to reduce fatigue and increase productivity, without compromising performance or price. Plus, integral noise mufflers reduce noise pollution and the risk of hearing loss. A variety of tool steels such as chisels, points, asphalt cutters, or ground rod drivers are available to handle specific applications.
All of Kaeser’s MobilairTools™ are made from top quality raw materials. The valves, pistons, and other moving parts are made from shock resistant tool steel and are heat treated to a specified Rockwell hardness for exceptional toughness and durability.
Kaeser’s complete MobilairTools™ line includes rock drills, rivet busters, trench diggers, chipping hammers and backfill tampers. For more information, please call 800-777-7873 or visit us at www.kaeser.com/mobilair.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1966 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1164 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?346 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views