Tough, Dependable Air Tools! Ergonomic Design Reduces Fatigue
Better Roads Staff | June 29, 2010
These tools are specifically designed to reduce fatigue and increase productivity, without compromising performance or price. Plus, integral noise mufflers reduce noise pollution and the risk of hearing loss. A variety of tool steels such as chisels, points, asphalt cutters, or ground rod drivers are available to handle specific applications.
All of Kaeser’s MobilairTools™ are made from top quality raw materials. The valves, pistons, and other moving parts are made from shock resistant tool steel and are heat treated to a specified Rockwell hardness for exceptional toughness and durability.
Kaeser’s complete MobilairTools™ line includes rock drills, rivet busters, trench diggers, chipping hammers and backfill tampers. For more information, please call 800-777-7873 or visit us at www.kaeser.com/mobilair.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group354 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines181 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views