Tough, Dependable Air Tools! Ergonomic Design Reduces Fatigue
Better Roads Staff | June 29, 2010
These tools are specifically designed to reduce fatigue and increase productivity, without compromising performance or price. Plus, integral noise mufflers reduce noise pollution and the risk of hearing loss. A variety of tool steels such as chisels, points, asphalt cutters, or ground rod drivers are available to handle specific applications.
All of Kaeser’s MobilairTools™ are made from top quality raw materials. The valves, pistons, and other moving parts are made from shock resistant tool steel and are heat treated to a specified Rockwell hardness for exceptional toughness and durability.
Kaeser’s complete MobilairTools™ line includes rock drills, rivet busters, trench diggers, chipping hammers and backfill tampers. For more information, please call 800-777-7873 or visit us at www.kaeser.com/mobilair.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse465 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes457 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches74 Views