Topcon SurveyMaster Lite for cost-efficient performance
Better Roads Staff | December 18, 2009
LIVERMORE, Calif. – December 16, 2009 – Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) has released a new CAD-based desktop application for surveying and job site information editing and plotting – SurveyMaster Lite.
Mark Contino, TPS vice president of product marketing, said, “SurveyMaster Lite is a cost-efficient surveying office software package perfect for the cadastral surveying and construction stakeout professional.” Modeled from Topcon’s SurveyMaster software program, SurveyMaster Lite is loaded with survey specific functionality as well as surface modeling and contouring tools. SurveyMaster Lite provides tools required to produce final plats and survey calculations for property surveys, topographic maps and ALTA surveys.
SurveyMaster Lite is designed so users can manage data from raw format all the way through to a finished plot. Survey calculations can be completed and uploaded to the field collector for stakeout and field verification.
Contino said, “SurveyMaster Lite is the perfect addition to complete any Topcon instrument system. It completes the cycle of a ‘field-to-finish’ solution. The program is on the USB Drive so users can simply take the USB Drive with them and have the program on any PC.”
– Complete desktop surveying and drafting solution;
– Versatile ‘field-to-finish’ solution with automatic line connectivity;
– Synchronization with TopSURV & Pocket 3D;
– Program is transportable – USB key;
– Easy, uncomplicated plotting;
– Interactive raw data editor;
– Customizable data entry/editors;
– Traverse adjustments;
– Network least squares adjustment;
– Least squares transformation;
– Subdivision layout;
– Legal description writer;
– Contouring and surface file editing;
– User-defined symbols;
– User-defined linetypes;
– User-defined title blocks; and
– Stand-alone performance.
“SurveyMaster Lite was designed by surveyors that have the software experience needed to understand what is needed to manage site and surveying data efficiently. It provides the user with all the legal, annotation, adjustment, and drafting tools they need in one Topcon product.”
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (TPS) designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. TPS’ parent company, Topcon Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange – 7732), was founded in 1932.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice320 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving260 Views