Topcon social media sites for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 now operational
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 14, 2011
Topcon says they are designed to share pertinent industry, product and company information to visitors to CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 and other interested persons via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels.
“The available social media outlets are, without a doubt, the fastest growing information-exchange segment in the communications industry and TPS will use these outlets to disseminate information related to Topcon’s presence at CONEXPO,” Dennis House, vice president of marketing communication, said in a written statement. “He said the sites will provide TPS followers with information pertinent to “our positioning technologies, and provide an opportunity for our customers, associates and friends to become better connected.”
Interested persons can stay connected to Topcon information via http://www.topconpositioning.com/stayconnected/.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax735 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party392 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund370 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?323 Views