Topcon updates P-32 asphalt paving system
Amanda Bayhi | March 16, 2014
Topcon Positioning Systems announced that it has updated its P-32 asphalt paving system at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014.
New features include an ST-3 sonic tracker, anti-vibration slope sensor and firmware update to the GC-35 control box.
The ST-3 sonic tracker is designed to provide optimal position indication on string lines, a wide range of linear detection and work well in tight areas.
The slope sensor is added to improve accuracy in challenging conditions.
The firmware update is designed to offer improved slope accuracy data by displaying the cross slope value when the control box is set in elevation control mode on both sides. Block slope calibration prevents operators from changing the slope sensor while the system is in operation.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views