Topcon names regional sales manager
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | October 19, 2010
Prior to joining TPS in 2004 as a machine control specialist for the technical support group, Jones worked for a Topcon distributor in Western Canada where he gained field experience working with private and government road building contractors. At TPS, Jones was promoted to construction technical sales specialist before moving to his new position as regional sales manager.
Topcon designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views