Topcon names regional sales manager
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | October 19, 2010
Prior to joining TPS in 2004 as a machine control specialist for the technical support group, Jones worked for a Topcon distributor in Western Canada where he gained field experience working with private and government road building contractors. At TPS, Jones was promoted to construction technical sales specialist before moving to his new position as regional sales manager.
Topcon designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions.
MORE FROM Industry
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views