Topcon introduces 3D GPS systems for wheel loaders
Better Roads Staff | January 21, 2011
Tony Vanneman, TPS construction product marketing manager, said, “This new 3D-MC product combines Topcon’s dual mast GPS system with three TS-1 tilt sensors, the rugged, easy to use GX-60 control box, MC-R3 receiver, plus two MC-G3 GPS antennas.”
In addition, he said, optional light bars for enhanced elevation and steering control are available as options.
“Perfect control at every step of the operation is assured with this new system,” Vanneman said.
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (TPS) designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. TPS’ parent company, Topcon Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange – 7732), was founded in 1932.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2258 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority578 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project559 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles508 Views