Topcon hits the road: 23K miles in six months
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 12, 2014
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) is hitting the road in April when it launches its “Topcon Technology Roadshow 2014.” The program officially launches April 10 in Pleasanton, Calif., and will end in October in Riverside, Calif.
The “hands-on, bring-the-technology-to-you” educational program is focused on advanced positioning technologies and will feature a 5,000 square-foot mobile classroom/theater housed in a custom-designed 18-wheeler.
The roadshow will travel more than 23,000 miles in six months throughout North America.
There are currently 23 scheduled stops, with the events focusing on technology trends in the construction, surveying and GIS, engineering and architecture/engineering/contractor professions.
For more information, go to the official Topcon Technology Roadshow website.
To register for an event in your area, click here.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction392 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair379 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views