Topcon releases Enterprise Solutions workflow management system
Amanda Bayhi | March 11, 2014
Topcon Positioning Systems announced its new Enterprise Solutions workflow management system at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in Las Vegas.
The system is designed to connect all sites, data, crews and equipment working on a project, allowing them to communicate, share data, set up tasks and more in real time.
Users participating from off the project site can watch from a screen to see real-time progress from the operator’s seat. Viewers can see work being done in-cab as well as at nearby locations on the site and can assist with troubleshooting issues from afar.
Topcon says the system can be paired with services such as SiteLink 3D, Magnet or the company’s iPhone or iPad apps to improve efficiency.
See the photos below for more on Topcon’s Enterprise Solutions.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Firearms to be used for road construction761 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events710 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes593 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines466 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up449 Views