Topcon California adds Keith Grittner, expands to Pacific Islands
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 17, 2011
Topcon California is expanding into the greater Pacific Islands with the
addition of Keith Grittner as area manager – Pacific Islands. In his new position, Grittner will work with clients to define custom combinations of Topcon products and services to meet their specific precision positioning needs. He will be based on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, and will report to Andrew Evans (general manager).
For the past two years, Grittner has been a machine control specialist with Surveyors Supply Co. in Hawaii. Prior to that he was a sales representative for True Survey Supply of Addy, Washington.
He has extensive experience in business-to-business marketing, customer relations, building and maintaining accounts, training and support of GPS and optical products and installing and supporting machine control products.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax684 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund409 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views