Topcon California adds Keith Grittner, expands to Pacific Islands
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 17, 2011
Topcon California is expanding into the greater Pacific Islands with the
addition of Keith Grittner as area manager – Pacific Islands. In his new position, Grittner will work with clients to define custom combinations of Topcon products and services to meet their specific precision positioning needs. He will be based on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, and will report to Andrew Evans (general manager).
For the past two years, Grittner has been a machine control specialist with Surveyors Supply Co. in Hawaii. Prior to that he was a sales representative for True Survey Supply of Addy, Washington.
He has extensive experience in business-to-business marketing, customer relations, building and maintaining accounts, training and support of GPS and optical products and installing and supporting machine control products.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice359 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill359 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views