Topcon California adds Keith Grittner, expands to Pacific Islands
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 17, 2011
Topcon California is expanding into the greater Pacific Islands with the
addition of Keith Grittner as area manager – Pacific Islands. In his new position, Grittner will work with clients to define custom combinations of Topcon products and services to meet their specific precision positioning needs. He will be based on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, and will report to Andrew Evans (general manager).
For the past two years, Grittner has been a machine control specialist with Surveyors Supply Co. in Hawaii. Prior to that he was a sales representative for True Survey Supply of Addy, Washington.
He has extensive experience in business-to-business marketing, customer relations, building and maintaining accounts, training and support of GPS and optical products and installing and supporting machine control products.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase100 Views