Topcon appoints Di Federico to exec committee
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 5, 2010
Ivan Di Federico, who was recently named chief strategy officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been selected to join the Topcon Corporation executive committee for the Tokyo-based positioning business unit.
Di Federico, formerly senior vice president for global engineering, is only the second person of non-Japanese descent to be named to the corporation’s executive committee, following the appointment in 2008 of Ray O’Connor, president and CEO of TPS, and newly appointed managing executive officer of Topcon Corporation.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts552 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse446 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers124 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views