Tim Frank resigns as chairman, CEO of Sany America
Amanda Bayhi | October 14, 2013
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc.
The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank.
“Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. “I enjoyed my time getting to know the Sany people and culture. I am proud that together we achieved record sales and profit in the U.S. during my time with the company. However, the time came for me to move on.”
Sany America, a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd., has not yet released any details about a successor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths688 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers561 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road513 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines483 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus334 Views