Tim Frank resigns as chairman, CEO of Sany America
Amanda Bayhi | October 14, 2013
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc.
The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank.
“Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. “I enjoyed my time getting to know the Sany people and culture. I am proud that together we achieved record sales and profit in the U.S. during my time with the company. However, the time came for me to move on.”
Sany America, a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd., has not yet released any details about a successor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?458 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group226 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders156 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year148 Views