Tim Frank resigns as chairman, CEO of Sany America
Amanda Bayhi | October 14, 2013
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc.
The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank.
“Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. “I enjoyed my time getting to know the Sany people and culture. I am proud that together we achieved record sales and profit in the U.S. during my time with the company. However, the time came for me to move on.”
Sany America, a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd., has not yet released any details about a successor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views