Tim Frank resigns as chairman, CEO of Sany America
Amanda Bayhi | October 14, 2013
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc.
The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank.
“Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. “I enjoyed my time getting to know the Sany people and culture. I am proud that together we achieved record sales and profit in the U.S. during my time with the company. However, the time came for me to move on.”
Sany America, a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd., has not yet released any details about a successor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax592 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views