Tim Frank resigns as chairman, CEO of Sany America
Amanda Bayhi | October 14, 2013
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc.
The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank.
“Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. “I enjoyed my time getting to know the Sany people and culture. I am proud that together we achieved record sales and profit in the U.S. during my time with the company. However, the time came for me to move on.”
Sany America, a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd., has not yet released any details about a successor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges385 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college322 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?176 Views