Tim Frank resigns as chairman, CEO of Sany America
Amanda Bayhi | October 14, 2013
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc.
The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank.
“Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. “I enjoyed my time getting to know the Sany people and culture. I am proud that together we achieved record sales and profit in the U.S. during my time with the company. However, the time came for me to move on.”
Sany America, a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd., has not yet released any details about a successor.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1098 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events694 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction618 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes567 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up399 Views