Tilt-Up Concrete Association names four award winners
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 27, 2012
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) – a non-profit international organization that serves to expand and improve the use of site-cast tilt-up as the preferred construction method – has announced the recipients of four professional achievement awards presented at TCA’s annual meeting held on Jan. 26 in conjunction with the World of Concrete 2012.
The award recipients for 2012, selected by the association’s board of directors after nomination by the general membership and recommendation by the TCA’s Awards Committee, are the following:
- Jim Churchman, posthumously of Butler Hardwall and the Hardwall Design Structures for the Peter Courtois Memorial Award.
- Shawn Hickey of SiteCast, Inc. for the Murray Parker Memorial Award.
- Jeffrey Needham of Needham and Associates for the David L. Kelly Engineering Award.
- Tiltwerks by Tilt-Up Design Systems for the Robert Aiken Innovation Award.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views