Tilt-Up Concrete Association names four award winners
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 27, 2012
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) – a non-profit international organization that serves to expand and improve the use of site-cast tilt-up as the preferred construction method – has announced the recipients of four professional achievement awards presented at TCA’s annual meeting held on Jan. 26 in conjunction with the World of Concrete 2012.
The award recipients for 2012, selected by the association’s board of directors after nomination by the general membership and recommendation by the TCA’s Awards Committee, are the following:
- Jim Churchman, posthumously of Butler Hardwall and the Hardwall Design Structures for the Peter Courtois Memorial Award.
- Shawn Hickey of SiteCast, Inc. for the Murray Parker Memorial Award.
- Jeffrey Needham of Needham and Associates for the David L. Kelly Engineering Award.
- Tiltwerks by Tilt-Up Design Systems for the Robert Aiken Innovation Award.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2219 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1440 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority814 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles703 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views