Tilt-Up Concrete Association names four award winners
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 27, 2012
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) – a non-profit international organization that serves to expand and improve the use of site-cast tilt-up as the preferred construction method – has announced the recipients of four professional achievement awards presented at TCA’s annual meeting held on Jan. 26 in conjunction with the World of Concrete 2012.
The award recipients for 2012, selected by the association’s board of directors after nomination by the general membership and recommendation by the TCA’s Awards Committee, are the following:
- Jim Churchman, posthumously of Butler Hardwall and the Hardwall Design Structures for the Peter Courtois Memorial Award.
- Shawn Hickey of SiteCast, Inc. for the Murray Parker Memorial Award.
- Jeffrey Needham of Needham and Associates for the David L. Kelly Engineering Award.
- Tiltwerks by Tilt-Up Design Systems for the Robert Aiken Innovation Award.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges363 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views