TIGER II -- more money for transportation (thank you stimulus)
John Latta | May 3, 2010
Whoa, is that more money being made available by Washington for transportation infrastructure work? Why, yes, it is.
Seems the original TIGER program that came with the “stimulus” was such a hit the Feds decided there isn’t such a thing as too much of a good thing. Check this one out. The Bond Buyer newspaper has a story today on how state and local governments can apply for it.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views