TIGER II -- more money for transportation (thank you stimulus)
John Latta | May 3, 2010
Whoa, is that more money being made available by Washington for transportation infrastructure work? Why, yes, it is.
Seems the original TIGER program that came with the “stimulus” was such a hit the Feds decided there isn’t such a thing as too much of a good thing. Check this one out. The Bond Buyer newspaper has a story today on how state and local governments can apply for it.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views