TIGER II -- more money for transportation (thank you stimulus)
John Latta | May 3, 2010
Whoa, is that more money being made available by Washington for transportation infrastructure work? Why, yes, it is.
Seems the original TIGER program that came with the “stimulus” was such a hit the Feds decided there isn’t such a thing as too much of a good thing. Check this one out. The Bond Buyer newspaper has a story today on how state and local governments can apply for it.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views