TIGER II -- more money for transportation (thank you stimulus)
John Latta | May 3, 2010
Whoa, is that more money being made available by Washington for transportation infrastructure work? Why, yes, it is.
Seems the original TIGER program that came with the “stimulus” was such a hit the Feds decided there isn’t such a thing as too much of a good thing. Check this one out. The Bond Buyer newspaper has a story today on how state and local governments can apply for it.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax242 Views