TIGER II -- more money for transportation (thank you stimulus)
John Latta | May 3, 2010
Whoa, is that more money being made available by Washington for transportation infrastructure work? Why, yes, it is.
Seems the original TIGER program that came with the “stimulus” was such a hit the Feds decided there isn’t such a thing as too much of a good thing. Check this one out. The Bond Buyer newspaper has a story today on how state and local governments can apply for it.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views