T&I Committee passes American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 3, 2012
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee approved H.R. 7, the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act, by a vote of 29 to 24, the Office of U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) reports.
Mica is the chairman of the T&I Committee.
More information, including details on amendments, will be forthcoming later today, according to a written press statement released in the early morning hours Feb. 3.
MORE FROM Economics
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse607 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views