T&I Committee meeting 3/16 for bill markups
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 16, 2011
The Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) will meet on March 16, 2011 to consider the following measures:
•Fiscal Year 2012 Budget Views and Estimates of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure,
•S. 307, A bill to designate the Federal building and United States Courthouse located at 217 West King Street, Martinsburg, West Virginia, as the “W. Craig Broadwater Federal Building and United States Courthouse,”
•H.R. 872, Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011, and
•Committee print of the draft bill: Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2011.
For a live Webcast (at 10 a.m. EDT) of the March 16 bill markup, go to http://transportation.house.gov.
MORE FROM Economics
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1045 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views