T&I Committee meeting 3/16 for bill markups
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 16, 2011
The Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) will meet on March 16, 2011 to consider the following measures:
•Fiscal Year 2012 Budget Views and Estimates of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure,
•S. 307, A bill to designate the Federal building and United States Courthouse located at 217 West King Street, Martinsburg, West Virginia, as the “W. Craig Broadwater Federal Building and United States Courthouse,”
•H.R. 872, Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011, and
•Committee print of the draft bill: Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2011.
For a live Webcast (at 10 a.m. EDT) of the March 16 bill markup, go to http://transportation.house.gov.
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill363 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views