T&I Committee meeting 3/16 for bill markups
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 16, 2011
The Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) will meet on March 16, 2011 to consider the following measures:
•Fiscal Year 2012 Budget Views and Estimates of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure,
•S. 307, A bill to designate the Federal building and United States Courthouse located at 217 West King Street, Martinsburg, West Virginia, as the “W. Craig Broadwater Federal Building and United States Courthouse,”
•H.R. 872, Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011, and
•Committee print of the draft bill: Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2011.
For a live Webcast (at 10 a.m. EDT) of the March 16 bill markup, go to http://transportation.house.gov.
MORE FROM Economics
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views