ThyssenKrupp Steel joins American Iron and Steel Institute
The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) welcomes ThyssenKrupp Steel USA as a member, AISI President and CEO Thomas J. Gibson announced. The AISI Board of Directors welcomed the company, which is headquartered in Calvert, Alabama, as a producer member at its quarterly meeting held February 3 in Washington, D.C. Development of the company’s Alabama plant operations began in 2007 and when fully operational, ThyssenKrupp USA will have the annual capacity to produce 4.7 million tons of carbon steel coiled product.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet226 Views