This gadget gives clunkers smart car capabilities
John Latta | March 28, 2013
From clunker to smart car in seconds!
So says the ad for something called Car Connection.
If you don’t have the latest in wizardry and gadgetry in your car, if you feel it’s the rolling equivalent of one of those old mobile phone “bricks” while everyone else has iPhones, maybe this is for you. You just plug it in (if your model is 1996 or later).
The video below highlights Car Connection’s features.
Do we need it? Need isn’t really the driving force here surely. Do we want it? Do we hafta have it? My old pickup is an old pickup with it or without it. Still, it’s cheaper than a new pickup with all that stuff built in.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views