This gadget gives clunkers smart car capabilities
John Latta | March 28, 2013
From clunker to smart car in seconds!
So says the ad for something called Car Connection.
If you don’t have the latest in wizardry and gadgetry in your car, if you feel it’s the rolling equivalent of one of those old mobile phone “bricks” while everyone else has iPhones, maybe this is for you. You just plug it in (if your model is 1996 or later).
The video below highlights Car Connection’s features.
Do we need it? Need isn’t really the driving force here surely. Do we want it? Do we hafta have it? My old pickup is an old pickup with it or without it. Still, it’s cheaper than a new pickup with all that stuff built in.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier267 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver263 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker254 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges112 Views