This gadget gives clunkers smart car capabilities
John Latta | March 28, 2013
From clunker to smart car in seconds!
So says the ad for something called Car Connection.
If you don’t have the latest in wizardry and gadgetry in your car, if you feel it’s the rolling equivalent of one of those old mobile phone “bricks” while everyone else has iPhones, maybe this is for you. You just plug it in (if your model is 1996 or later).
The video below highlights Car Connection’s features.
Do we need it? Need isn’t really the driving force here surely. Do we want it? Do we hafta have it? My old pickup is an old pickup with it or without it. Still, it’s cheaper than a new pickup with all that stuff built in.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles615 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views