This gadget gives clunkers smart car capabilities
John Latta | March 28, 2013
From clunker to smart car in seconds!
So says the ad for something called Car Connection.
If you don’t have the latest in wizardry and gadgetry in your car, if you feel it’s the rolling equivalent of one of those old mobile phone “bricks” while everyone else has iPhones, maybe this is for you. You just plug it in (if your model is 1996 or later).
The video below highlights Car Connection’s features.
Do we need it? Need isn’t really the driving force here surely. Do we want it? Do we hafta have it? My old pickup is an old pickup with it or without it. Still, it’s cheaper than a new pickup with all that stuff built in.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency536 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs387 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update313 Views