They cost how much! Are they worth it?
Back to the Brits. The projects are expensive but they are complex, difficult to build and designed to create significant changes in their environment: they are major projects. Check out this BBC report on the two new road projects. And this handy currency converter will help you do the math. Then decide. Are they worth it; or rather would such projects at such costs be worth it here in the USA?
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)810 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects611 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D290 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views