Thern Introduces Atlas II Series Power Winches
Better Roads Staff | September 14, 2011
Precision machine-cut gearing with an enclosed oil bath help to reduce wear and ensure long-lasting efficient operation. Thern offers contractors a number of flexible mounting configurations, including floor, wall and ceiling mounts, for worksite flexibility.
Contractors will also appreciate the available option to equip these winches with pressure plates, allowing them to be used for cable pulling and tensioning applications.
Thern custom-built solutions can accommodate a broad range of special requirements for your load-handling applications. For more information on Thern winches, visit www.thern.com to learn how Thern can work for you.
Thern, Inc., is a major designer and manufacturer of winches, cranes and hoists for a broad range of water-related, construction, processing and industrial applications. Founded in 1948, Thern is headquartered in Winona, Minn., and markets its products worldwide. Learn more about Thern products at www.thern.com, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-843-7648.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles907 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse709 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side549 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views