Thern Introduces Atlas II Series Power Winches
Better Roads Staff | September 14, 2011
Precision machine-cut gearing with an enclosed oil bath help to reduce wear and ensure long-lasting efficient operation. Thern offers contractors a number of flexible mounting configurations, including floor, wall and ceiling mounts, for worksite flexibility.
Contractors will also appreciate the available option to equip these winches with pressure plates, allowing them to be used for cable pulling and tensioning applications.
Thern custom-built solutions can accommodate a broad range of special requirements for your load-handling applications. For more information on Thern winches, visit www.thern.com to learn how Thern can work for you.
Thern, Inc., is a major designer and manufacturer of winches, cranes and hoists for a broad range of water-related, construction, processing and industrial applications. Founded in 1948, Thern is headquartered in Winona, Minn., and markets its products worldwide. Learn more about Thern products at www.thern.com, contact us via email at email@example.com or call 1-800-843-7648.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]792 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths748 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views