Thern Introduces Atlas II Series Power Winches
Better Roads Staff | September 14, 2011
Precision machine-cut gearing with an enclosed oil bath help to reduce wear and ensure long-lasting efficient operation. Thern offers contractors a number of flexible mounting configurations, including floor, wall and ceiling mounts, for worksite flexibility.
Contractors will also appreciate the available option to equip these winches with pressure plates, allowing them to be used for cable pulling and tensioning applications.
Thern custom-built solutions can accommodate a broad range of special requirements for your load-handling applications. For more information on Thern winches, visit www.thern.com to learn how Thern can work for you.
Thern, Inc., is a major designer and manufacturer of winches, cranes and hoists for a broad range of water-related, construction, processing and industrial applications. Founded in 1948, Thern is headquartered in Winona, Minn., and markets its products worldwide. Learn more about Thern products at www.thern.com, contact us via email at email@example.com or call 1-800-843-7648.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views