The Yodock 2001M-BM water-ballasted device for traffic control
Better Roads Staff | August 30, 2011
The Yodock 2001M-BM is a patented water-ballasted device used for traffic control and construction projects. It can be used empty or ballasted with water, sand, or other materials. It can be interconnected or spaced apart to clearly delineate the intended path for motorists, pedestrians, and workers. Improved features include increased durability, versatility, and functionality. The Model 2001MB is made from High Molecular Weight High-Density Plastic, which makes it four to five times stronger than other LLDPE plastic products.
As with any product, it is only as good as its engineering and design. Now on its third set patents, Yodock has incorporated specific features and benefits to create the most superior water barrier products in the industry. When purchasing products in incorporate into your capital asset inventory, you want to ensure that you are getting the best value-for-money, not the lowest price product.
- Portability The forklift holes are located above the center of gravity for ease of transport
- Tie-Down Holes Three on each side allows the user to increase stability and decrease deflection
- Inter-connectivity Independent Coupling device provides 5000 PSI strength for a stronger connection
- Filling Two large fill holes allow for quick filling
- Draining Two Drain plugs allow for quick draining. Also allows for safe draining when adjacent to moving traffic
- Appearance Due to superior design, the unit does not change shape (bulging) when filled with water
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views