The Work Truck Show attendance up 24 percent
Established in 1964, NTEA is the leading association for the work truck industry. The Association currently represents nearly 1,600 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and a government relations office in Washington, DC.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Work Truck Show photos are available for download at www.ntea.com/worktruckshow/photoslogos/.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)807 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects599 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views