The Work Truck Show 2013
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 21, 2011
The NTEA will hold The Work Truck Show, North America’s largest work truck event, in Indianapolis, Ind., March 6-8, 2013, at the Indiana Convention Center.
The Work Truck Show 2013, March 6-8, 2013, (Annual NTEA Convention and educational sessions start March 5) at the Indiana Convention Center (Indianapolis, Ind.).
The Work Truck Show brings together thousands of industry professionals including vocational, governmental and private truck fleet managers and truck buyers from the Class 1–8 market, as well as hundreds of truck and equipment manufacturers, distributors and dealers. The event gives attendees the opportunity to check out the latest full-size work trucks, vocational equipment, and vehicle components. It also features industry-specific technical and business management training sessions.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?387 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views