The Work Truck Show 2013
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 21, 2011
The NTEA will hold The Work Truck Show, North America’s largest work truck event, in Indianapolis, Ind., March 6-8, 2013, at the Indiana Convention Center.
The Work Truck Show 2013, March 6-8, 2013, (Annual NTEA Convention and educational sessions start March 5) at the Indiana Convention Center (Indianapolis, Ind.).
The Work Truck Show brings together thousands of industry professionals including vocational, governmental and private truck fleet managers and truck buyers from the Class 1–8 market, as well as hundreds of truck and equipment manufacturers, distributors and dealers. The event gives attendees the opportunity to check out the latest full-size work trucks, vocational equipment, and vehicle components. It also features industry-specific technical and business management training sessions.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion199 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views