The Rental Show ranks 99 in Top 250 Trade Show rankings
Staff Report | May 14, 2012
The Rental Show ranked No. 99 on the Trade Show News Network (TSNN) Top 250 Trade Show rankings of the largest shows in the U.S. for 2011.
The TSNN rankings are based on net square footage of exhibit space.
The Rental Show 2011 took place Feb. 27 to March 2 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. The trade show occupied 219,400 net square feet of exhibit space. There were 610 exhibiting companies.
Las Vegas was the most popular city on the TSNN Top 250, with 55 shows held there including the top two – ConExpo-Con/Agg and the International Consumer Electronics Show.
February and March tied for second on the list of busiest months in 2011, with 28 shows in each. January ranked No. 1 with 32 shows.
MORE FROM Industry
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views