Better Roads Staff | November 15, 2011
The PC390LC-10 is built on proven and innovative Komatsu technology to produce an environmentally-friendly excavator with increased power and decreased fuel consumption. All Tier 4 Interim machines come standard with Komatsu CARE, a complimentary maintenance program that can ease the cost of buying or leasing a Tier 4 Interim machine, and increase residual values on lease returns and used equipment.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views