Better Roads Staff | November 15, 2011
The PC390LC-10 is built on proven and innovative Komatsu technology to produce an environmentally-friendly excavator with increased power and decreased fuel consumption. All Tier 4 Interim machines come standard with Komatsu CARE, a complimentary maintenance program that can ease the cost of buying or leasing a Tier 4 Interim machine, and increase residual values on lease returns and used equipment.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views