Better Roads Staff | November 15, 2011
The PC390LC-10 is built on proven and innovative Komatsu technology to produce an environmentally-friendly excavator with increased power and decreased fuel consumption. All Tier 4 Interim machines come standard with Komatsu CARE, a complimentary maintenance program that can ease the cost of buying or leasing a Tier 4 Interim machine, and increase residual values on lease returns and used equipment.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 282 Views