The list is in for the CIM Auction's big-ticket items at World of Concrete
Staff Report | January 28, 2013
The list is in.
The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program has released the list of sports and travel packages for its eighth annual auction at the World of Concrete.
The auction is scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 6 in the North Hall Room N262 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The silent auction is held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. PT and the live Auction begins at 1 p.m. PT
This year’s CIM Auction, in addition to equipment, parts, materials, construction software and supplies, offers bucket list sports and vacation packages including the following: The Masters; Players Tournament Championship; The Rose Bowl; Indianapolis 500; NFL tickets; NASCAR races and driving course; NBA and NHL; San Francisco Bay sailing package; Los Angeles, San Antonio, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Orlando, Nashville, Charlotte, New Orleans, New York, Las Vegas and Chicago travel packages, college football tickets (Alabama, Notre Dame, Florida, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, South Alabama); Texas golf and relaxation package; quail hunts and fishing trips.
To date, the following companies have donated these big ticket items for the auction:
- Aggregate Industries – 4 Tickets to Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys at FedEx Field during 2013 season
- American Concrete Pavement Association – two-night stay at Rio Mar Beach Resort
- American Concrete Pipe Association – ACPA Annual Convention, March 10-12 at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
- American Restore, Inc. – New York Yankees at Los Angeles Angels tickets (4 tickets for one game during the June 14-16 series, lower field seats)
- Basalite Concrete Products – four floor tickets to Kings vs. Phoenix Suns on March 8
- Buzzi/Unicem – Ray Seipp – four tickets to the University of Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt football game on Nov. 23 in Knoxville, Tenn.
- Buzzi/Unicem – Ray Seipp – four tickets University of Tennessee vs. University of South Alabama football game on Sept. 28 in Knoxville, Tenn.
- Buzzi/Unicem – Ray Seipp – four tickets to New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins baseball game from Yankee Stadium on July 13
- Buzzi/Unicem – Ray Seipp – four tickets to Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves baseball game from Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia on July 6
- Canada Building Materials (CBM) – four tickets to Buffalo Sabres vs. NY Islanders hockey game on Feb. 23 in Buffalo, NY
- Cemex – four tickets to University of Florida vs. Tennessee Volunteers football game on Sept. 21 in Gainesville, Fla.
- Central Concrete Supply – Division of U.S. Concrete – four tickets to Sharks Game during the 2014 season plus parking pass
- Conco Companies – four field level San Francisco Giants baseball tickets and 1 parking pass
- Conco Companies – four field level Oakland A’s baseball tickets and 1 parking pass
- Concrete Supply Company – Richard Petty Driving School
- Davis Colors – two tickets to any Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game (except first and last game of season) and parking pass. Tickets are field level MVP Box behind home plate.
- Fastenal – two tickets to NASCAR Nationwide Series for Dover International on June 1
- Holliday Rock – four premiere Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors tickets plus parking for game 39 on April 12
- Komatsu – Masters Package – two tournament round badges and full hospitality at the VIP lodge on Heath for April 12. Includes one-night hotel stay in Augusta with check-in on April 11, VIP parking or transportation from hotel and souvenir of the day
- Lehigh Hanson – San Francisco Giants tickets with premier parking pass. Includes four club level seats behind home plate for April 20 and 21 games against the San Diego Padres
- Martin Marietta – Four Spurs tickets to April 12 game vs. Sacramento Kings – Section 24, Row 10, seats 20-23. Includes one parking pass
- Martin Marietta Materials – West – Four Spurs tickets to March 16 game vs. Cleveland Cavaliers. Includes parking pass, $500 Southwest gift card, 2 two-night hotel reservations for two persons each room at Omni Colonnade for March 15 and 16
- Matt Childs – Grapevine Wine Tour – two dinner tours and one night lodging at Dallas/Fort Worth area hotel. Tour includes wine tasting at three Grapevine Texas wineries plus dinner and ground transportation
- Metro Ready Mix – Sandestin, Fla. condo
- Northeast (NJIT) Patrons – Two tickets to annual wine dinner at Valbella in New York City on Saturday, March 9, plus one night’s accommodation at The Standard Hotel
- PCA – Two-night stay at Four Seasons Las Colinas (Dallas) with breakfast
- Power Curbers – Four Carolina Panthers tickets for a single game to be mutually agreed upon between Power Curbers and the buyer after the 2013 NFL season is released. Tickets are 50-yard line, eight rows from field on visitor’s side.
- Ready Mix USA – Four University of Alabama football tickets vs. University of Tennessee
- Robertsons Ready Mix Concrete – Los Angeles Angels baseball tickets (4) to any home game from May 2-May 22 (except opening day)
- Robertsons Ready Mix Concrete – San Diego Padres baseball tickets (4) to any home game in the month of May (excluding opening day)
- Ruttura & Sons Construction Company, Inc. – Four tickets to any Notre Dame home football game in the 2013 season
- Stoneway Concrete – Four tickets to the Seattle Mariners vs. Los Angeles Angels baseball game on April 26
- Texas Industries (TXI) – Four tickets to Dallas Cowboys football game vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Tropicana Las Vegas – Two night/three-day stay with two tickets to the Laugh Factory
- Visit New Orleans Tour Activities – Two night stay in deluxe suite at Bluegreen Club in New Orleans; Creole Pub Crawl for eight, New Orleans jogging tour for two, cemetery and voodoo tour for four
- Vulcan Materials – Four tickets to Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys football game from FedEx Field in Washington, D.C. during 2013-2014 season, includes parking
- Westin Las Vegas – Three nights VIP accommodations
- Woodland Construction Company, Inc. – Four tickets to a 2013 Miami Dolphins football game with a parking pass
- Wynn Las Vegas – Two nights stay in an Encore Tower king room, two tickets to Le Reve and roundtrip ground transportation in Las Vegas
- Bay Area Friends of CIM – San Francisco package including yachting around Alcatraz Island and the Americas Cup route, a tour of Alcatraz and Giants baseball tickets. Hotel and travel allowance included.
- Cemex – Sports weekend package for four in Los Angeles including Lakers vs. Raptors game on March 8 and Clippers vs. Pistons game on March 10. Includes two hotel rooms (double occupancy) for 3 nights at the JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot, plus $1,500 airfare allowance
- Cemex – Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Carolina Panthers luxury suite – seats for 16 and four parking passes
- Charles Pankow Builders, Ltd – Rose Bowl package
- Chico State CIM Patrons/NSC – Monterey Bay package
- CIM NSC – Big Apple package
- Dunn Investment Company – Mississippi quail hunt
- Giant Cement – Four club level seats for Carolina Panthers game and two-night accommodation (two rooms each double occupancy), plus $1,200 air travel allowance
- IronPlanet – Big Oak Plantation quail hunt plus $1,200 air travel allowance
- Irving Materials Inc. and MTSU CIM Patrons – Nashville Weekend Experience package with upgraded box seats to Titans home football game
- Lehigh Hanson – Deep in the Heart of Texas Golf and Relaxation package
- MTSU CIM Patrons – One week houseboat rental
- Ozinga Bros, Inc. – Fabulous Windy City Professional NBA and NHL sports weekend includes four front row tickets to see Jalen Rose and the Chicago Bulls play Carmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks on April 11 at 7 p.m. On April 12 at 8:30 p.m., enjoy one of the longest-running sports rivalries – the Chicago Blackhawks face the Detroit Red Wings in four lower level goal seats. Blackhawks tickets include four Ketel One club passes. Airfare and lodging for two nights included, plus a $350 voucher for dinner at Michael Jordan’s Steak House.
- Peterbilt Motors Company/Cummins Engine – All-inclusive package at the world-famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Sika Corp – 2013 Masters Package
- Travel Manitoba/Laurie River Lodge – Four-day fishing trip for two including accommodations, guide, meals and round-trip transportation
- Vulcan Materials – Sawgrass golf and beach holiday
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views