The Injury Board, an Alliance of Safety Advocates
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 17, 2011
A website that might be of interest to traffic safety planners, engineers and managers is offered by The Injury Board, a Tampa, Fla.-based group of attorneys, media professionals, safety industry experts, and local activists.
The group says it’s “committed to making a difference by helping families stay safe and avoid injury, and helping those who are injured get the assistance they need to move on with their lives after an accident.”
The Injury Board’s website, www.injuryboard.com, offers safety tips and regional blogs and news from 46 states and Washington, D.C., so safety advocates can post news and information.
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving355 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice325 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness291 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget225 Views