The Injury Board, an Alliance of Safety Advocates
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 17, 2011
A website that might be of interest to traffic safety planners, engineers and managers is offered by The Injury Board, a Tampa, Fla.-based group of attorneys, media professionals, safety industry experts, and local activists.
The group says it’s “committed to making a difference by helping families stay safe and avoid injury, and helping those who are injured get the assistance they need to move on with their lives after an accident.”
The Injury Board’s website, www.injuryboard.com, offers safety tips and regional blogs and news from 46 states and Washington, D.C., so safety advocates can post news and information.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views