The Injury Board, an Alliance of Safety Advocates
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 17, 2011
A website that might be of interest to traffic safety planners, engineers and managers is offered by The Injury Board, a Tampa, Fla.-based group of attorneys, media professionals, safety industry experts, and local activists.
The group says it’s “committed to making a difference by helping families stay safe and avoid injury, and helping those who are injured get the assistance they need to move on with their lives after an accident.”
The Injury Board’s website, www.injuryboard.com, offers safety tips and regional blogs and news from 46 states and Washington, D.C., so safety advocates can post news and information.
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass196 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects125 Views