The Injury Board, an Alliance of Safety Advocates
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 17, 2011
A website that might be of interest to traffic safety planners, engineers and managers is offered by The Injury Board, a Tampa, Fla.-based group of attorneys, media professionals, safety industry experts, and local activists.
The group says it’s “committed to making a difference by helping families stay safe and avoid injury, and helping those who are injured get the assistance they need to move on with their lives after an accident.”
The Injury Board’s website, www.injuryboard.com, offers safety tips and regional blogs and news from 46 states and Washington, D.C., so safety advocates can post news and information.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views