The Injury Board, an Alliance of Safety Advocates
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 17, 2011
A website that might be of interest to traffic safety planners, engineers and managers is offered by The Injury Board, a Tampa, Fla.-based group of attorneys, media professionals, safety industry experts, and local activists.
The group says it’s “committed to making a difference by helping families stay safe and avoid injury, and helping those who are injured get the assistance they need to move on with their lives after an accident.”
The Injury Board’s website, www.injuryboard.com, offers safety tips and regional blogs and news from 46 states and Washington, D.C., so safety advocates can post news and information.
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress246 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college241 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road130 Views