The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 1, 2013
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) commissioned the study, “The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future,” through The College of William & Mary’s Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (TJPPP) commissioned a study to help document the challenges facing the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and to encourage creative thinking about how to fund federal infrastructure programs.
For an article on the report, see the AggBeat section of the April 2013 print issue of Aggregates Manager (a sister publication to Better Roads) or see the section online.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views