The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund's Present and Future - downloadable PDF
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 1, 2013
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) commissioned the study, “The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future,” through The College of William & Mary’s Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (TJPPP) commissioned a study to help document the challenges facing the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and to encourage creative thinking about how to fund federal infrastructure programs.
For an article on the report, see the AggBeat section of the April 2013 print issue of Aggregates Manager (a sister publication to Better Roads) or see the section online.
MORE FROM Economics
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views