The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 1, 2013
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) commissioned the study, “The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future,” through The College of William & Mary’s Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (TJPPP) commissioned a study to help document the challenges facing the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and to encourage creative thinking about how to fund federal infrastructure programs.
For an article on the report, see the AggBeat section of the April 2013 print issue of Aggregates Manager (a sister publication to Better Roads) or see the section online.
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness288 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget218 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views