The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 1, 2013
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) commissioned the study, “The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future,” through The College of William & Mary’s Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (TJPPP) commissioned a study to help document the challenges facing the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and to encourage creative thinking about how to fund federal infrastructure programs.
For an article on the report, see the AggBeat section of the April 2013 print issue of Aggregates Manager (a sister publication to Better Roads) or see the section online.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?431 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views