The Impact of Bio Diesel Upon Late Model Diesel Engines: What Fleet Managers, Techs and Operators MUST Know
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 11, 2012
Rich Cregar, instructor and department head of Advanced Transportation Technologies at Wilson Community College in Wilson, N.C., and Jeffrey Tews, fleet operations manager for the City of Milwaukee, presented a session on “Successful Use of Alternative Fueled Vehicles for Snow Removal” on May 1 at the 2012 American Public Works Association (APWA) Snow Conference in Milwaukee.
For a PDF of Cregar’s presentation, click here.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1000 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?561 Views