The Impact of Bio Diesel Upon Late Model Diesel Engines: What Fleet Managers, Techs and Operators MUST Know
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 11, 2012
Rich Cregar, instructor and department head of Advanced Transportation Technologies at Wilson Community College in Wilson, N.C., and Jeffrey Tews, fleet operations manager for the City of Milwaukee, presented a session on “Successful Use of Alternative Fueled Vehicles for Snow Removal” on May 1 at the 2012 American Public Works Association (APWA) Snow Conference in Milwaukee.
For a PDF of Cregar’s presentation, click here.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business342 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views