The High Country Distant Discharge Snow Plow
Better Roads Staff | November 23, 2011
Dixon, Illinois, USA – The High Country Distant Discharge Snow Plow is designed for high-speed plowing applications. The inverted funnel-shaped ends, combined with our standard extended roll moldboard, picks up the snow and throws it far and away from the road. This plow produces the same results when plowing to the left or to the right.
Standard features include; Deep “C” A-Frame, adjustable pitch settings, 5” x 5” x 3/8” HD square tube table, 90” wide push frame and massive 3 ½” round pivot bushing, two telescopic trip bars, six extension trip springs and four 3” poly bushings for return trip cushion, five table to moldboard hook-up points with 1 ½” thick ribs, 3” bearing surface and 1 ¼” pins, 7” x 4” x ½” fully boxed bottom angle and extended roll moldboard continuously welded.
“This is a very well designed and well-built snow plow made to help communities get through some tough winters,” Joe Bonnell, President of Bonnell Industries, states directly. “The High Country Distant Discharge Snow Plow was made to take on Mother Nature’s biggest snow storms and win.”
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges378 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory337 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college320 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress217 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?153 Views