The High Country Distant Discharge Snow Plow
Better Roads Staff | November 23, 2011
Dixon, Illinois, USA – The High Country Distant Discharge Snow Plow is designed for high-speed plowing applications. The inverted funnel-shaped ends, combined with our standard extended roll moldboard, picks up the snow and throws it far and away from the road. This plow produces the same results when plowing to the left or to the right.
Standard features include; Deep “C” A-Frame, adjustable pitch settings, 5” x 5” x 3/8” HD square tube table, 90” wide push frame and massive 3 ½” round pivot bushing, two telescopic trip bars, six extension trip springs and four 3” poly bushings for return trip cushion, five table to moldboard hook-up points with 1 ½” thick ribs, 3” bearing surface and 1 ¼” pins, 7” x 4” x ½” fully boxed bottom angle and extended roll moldboard continuously welded.
“This is a very well designed and well-built snow plow made to help communities get through some tough winters,” Joe Bonnell, President of Bonnell Industries, states directly. “The High Country Distant Discharge Snow Plow was made to take on Mother Nature’s biggest snow storms and win.”
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident934 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?564 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes456 Views