The Department of Labor: 45,000 jobs added in the first 3 months of 2010
The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for January was revised from -26,000 to +14,000, and the change for February was revised from -36,000 to -14,000.
The Employment Situation for April is scheduled to be released on Friday, May 7, 2010, at 8:30 a.m. EDT.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)406 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)374 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views