The Boss introduces the VBX Spreader, company’s first V-Box Spreader with 8-foot poly hopper, 2-cubic-yard capacity
Amanda Bayhi | August 1, 2013
The Boss Snowplow has introduced the VBX Spreader, the company’s first V-Box Spreader featuring an 8-foot poly hopper with a 2-cubic-yard capacity.
Pintle chain and auger feed options are offered for this machine, and both options are designed to be heavy-duty. The pintle chain option features a chain cleaning brush to remove excess material, a proprietary chain-link shield to prevent excess material from contacting the chain and a full-length slide-out tray to capture falling debris and reduce corrosion.
The machine uses the Boss V-box control system with dual motor control and an intuitive LCD cab control system. A rear-mounted dump switch allows the operator to quickly dump remaining material, while the quickly-removable spinner assembly simplifies service and maintenance.
The machine comes standard with auxiliary lighting, center high mounted stop lamps, a tarp with integral tie downs and a top screen.
For more information, visit bossplow.com/hopper-spreaders.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series910 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks300 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views