The Boss introduces the VBX Spreader, company’s first V-Box Spreader with 8-foot poly hopper, 2-cubic-yard capacity
Amanda Bayhi | August 1, 2013
The Boss Snowplow has introduced the VBX Spreader, the company’s first V-Box Spreader featuring an 8-foot poly hopper with a 2-cubic-yard capacity.
Pintle chain and auger feed options are offered for this machine, and both options are designed to be heavy-duty. The pintle chain option features a chain cleaning brush to remove excess material, a proprietary chain-link shield to prevent excess material from contacting the chain and a full-length slide-out tray to capture falling debris and reduce corrosion.
The machine uses the Boss V-box control system with dual motor control and an intuitive LCD cab control system. A rear-mounted dump switch allows the operator to quickly dump remaining material, while the quickly-removable spinner assembly simplifies service and maintenance.
The machine comes standard with auxiliary lighting, center high mounted stop lamps, a tarp with integral tie downs and a top screen.
For more information, visit bossplow.com/hopper-spreaders.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver264 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker261 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges123 Views