The Bond Buyer newspaper online is free this week.
John Latta | April 27, 2010
Here’s some good news if your agency is facing the same financial stresses and strains that virtually every agency across the country is facing these days.
The Bond Buyer Online is free this week.
The Bond Buyer is “the Daily Newspaper of Public Finance” so there’s no doubt there’s some big potential in the pages for agencies. Check it out. All you need to do is access the site through this link. http://www.bondbuyer.com/freeweek/
MORE FROM Economics
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views