The Bearded Editors of Construction
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 9, 2014
For those of you who were at ConExpo-Con/Agg last week, you know how busy this show has been. I’m sure many of you have seeing the editors running – literally – from one press event to another trying to cram in booth visits in between writing up show coverage.
But after a day of walking about 10 miles (Yes, we tracked it!) during the show and “getting up at the ‘butt crack’ of dawn” (as one manufacturer rep who held a 7 a.m. press conference referred to it), several construction industry editors let loose to go see the bearded wonders of ZZ Top.
Here are some embarrassing images to show that editors have fun, too! (Although, we did find ourselves pointing out all the grammatical mistakes on signs on our way the show.) Do you like how we tried to copy ZZ Top’s signature style with a long beard and sunglasses?
If you have any fun images from the show (keep them clean, please) that you want to share, send them to me at email@example.com and let me know where they were taken.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views