That has to be a safety violation
We know the Obama administration wants to build bike paths and nature trails and the like, and we we know this sort of work will create jobs. Here’s an example of how not to do it. Although, it will probably get done.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1519 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge417 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012349 Views