Texas project gets bigger, better with stabilization
Ultimately, the geogrid solution provided a foundation to the SH 154 project that allowed the contractor to immediately bridge over the soft section efficiently and effectively. The system was easily installed over the weak soils without employing extra equipment, over-excavating or losing time, all while keeping costs at a minimum.
MORE FROM Contributed Case Studies
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects588 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers247 Views