Terex Utilities appoints VP of sales and marketing
Equipment World Staff | August 13, 2012
Terex Utilities has appointed Jim Lohan as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing.
Lohan will have overall responsibility for the sales and marketing teams, as well as supporting functions.
Before joining Terex, Lohan was a director of sales at The Toro Company and also held positions at Honeywell and General Electric. Lohan has an MBA in finance from Washington State University and a Bachelors of Arts degree in business administration from Coe College.
Lohan will be based at the Terex Utilities facilities in Watertown, South Dakota.
For more information about Terex Utilities, visit terexutilities.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River450 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving304 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness263 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options257 Views