Terex Utilities appoints VP of sales and marketing
Equipment World Staff | August 13, 2012
Terex Utilities has appointed Jim Lohan as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing.
Lohan will have overall responsibility for the sales and marketing teams, as well as supporting functions.
Before joining Terex, Lohan was a director of sales at The Toro Company and also held positions at Honeywell and General Electric. Lohan has an MBA in finance from Washington State University and a Bachelors of Arts degree in business administration from Coe College.
Lohan will be based at the Terex Utilities facilities in Watertown, South Dakota.
For more information about Terex Utilities, visit terexutilities.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views