Terex names new district manager for Great Lakes
| June 18, 2010
Terex Roadbuilding named Agustin “Gus” Luis, Jr., as the company’s new district manager in the Great Lakes region.
Luis will be responsible for sales, training and dealer development in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan. With the addition of Luis, Terex divided the large Great Lakes territory into two smaller territorie, improving sales and service.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River549 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency547 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill393 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business338 Views