Terex names new district manager for Great Lakes
Terex Roadbuilding named Agustin “Gus” Luis, Jr., as the company’s new district manager in the Great Lakes region.
Luis will be responsible for sales, training and dealer development in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan. With the addition of Luis, Terex divided the large Great Lakes territory into two smaller territorie, improving sales and service.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)805 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects574 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D288 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign266 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says263 Views