Terex hires road building equipment district manager for Northeast
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 14, 2012
Terex Roadbuilding has appointed Jim Aslin as the full-line road building equipment district manager for the Northeast.
He has more than 30 years of field service and sales experience, and for the past five years he has sold the Terex mixer truck line.
Aslin is now the single-source contact for customers and distributors for all Terex road building equipment lines. He has equipment sales and support responsibilities for the states of New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. Aslin is also a member of the product development team working on updates to the Terex front discharge mixer truck line.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views