Terex hires road building equipment district manager for Northeast
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 14, 2012
Terex Roadbuilding has appointed Jim Aslin as the full-line road building equipment district manager for the Northeast.
He has more than 30 years of field service and sales experience, and for the past five years he has sold the Terex mixer truck line.
Aslin is now the single-source contact for customers and distributors for all Terex road building equipment lines. He has equipment sales and support responsibilities for the states of New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. Aslin is also a member of the product development team working on updates to the Terex front discharge mixer truck line.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views