Terex hires road building equipment district manager for Northeast
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 14, 2012
Terex Roadbuilding has appointed Jim Aslin as the full-line road building equipment district manager for the Northeast.
He has more than 30 years of field service and sales experience, and for the past five years he has sold the Terex mixer truck line.
Aslin is now the single-source contact for customers and distributors for all Terex road building equipment lines. He has equipment sales and support responsibilities for the states of New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. Aslin is also a member of the product development team working on updates to the Terex front discharge mixer truck line.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure222 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views