Terex hires road building equipment district manager for Northeast
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 14, 2012
Terex Roadbuilding has appointed Jim Aslin as the full-line road building equipment district manager for the Northeast.
He has more than 30 years of field service and sales experience, and for the past five years he has sold the Terex mixer truck line.
Aslin is now the single-source contact for customers and distributors for all Terex road building equipment lines. He has equipment sales and support responsibilities for the states of New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. Aslin is also a member of the product development team working on updates to the Terex front discharge mixer truck line.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2243 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1269 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans499 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority495 Views