Terex expands in Ohio
Staff Report | September 17, 2012
Terex Equipment Services (TES) and Crane America Services (CAS), the North American service segment of Terex Material Handling and Port Solutions (MHPS), have opened a new TES service center location in Columbus, Ohio.
The 17,500-square-foot location, which features two full bays, additional space and a secure yard, will service all brands of aerial and industrial crane equipment in the Great Lakes Region.
The new location will be staffed by factory-trained technicians to perform engine repairs, warranty updates, annual inspections, maintenance and preventative maintenance on aerials and industrial cranes.
For more information, visit terex.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1005 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles814 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse672 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views