Terex expands in Ohio
Staff Report | September 17, 2012
Terex Equipment Services (TES) and Crane America Services (CAS), the North American service segment of Terex Material Handling and Port Solutions (MHPS), have opened a new TES service center location in Columbus, Ohio.
The 17,500-square-foot location, which features two full bays, additional space and a secure yard, will service all brands of aerial and industrial crane equipment in the Great Lakes Region.
The new location will be staffed by factory-trained technicians to perform engine repairs, warranty updates, annual inspections, maintenance and preventative maintenance on aerials and industrial cranes.
For more information, visit terex.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2154 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house567 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones545 Views