Terex expands in Ohio
Terex Equipment Services (TES) and Crane America Services (CAS), the North American service segment of Terex Material Handling and Port Solutions (MHPS), have opened a new TES service center location in Columbus, Ohio.
The 17,500-square-foot location, which features two full bays, additional space and a secure yard, will service all brands of aerial and industrial crane equipment in the Great Lakes Region.
The new location will be staffed by factory-trained technicians to perform engine repairs, warranty updates, annual inspections, maintenance and preventative maintenance on aerials and industrial cranes.
For more information, visit terex.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1548 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers452 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012406 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views